- Photoshoot: Walk the most photogenic city in Morocco with a professional photographer and leave with everlasting memories of Chefchaouen's blue backgrounds.
- Fes: Discover the hidden gems of the oldest Medina in Morocco (Founded in 781AD) now considered the world's largest car-free urban zone.
- Desert: An unforgettable and unique glamping night over the sand dunes of the Sahara Desert awaits you!
- Marrakech: Discover the Ochre city's epic Jemaa El Fna Square and stroll the Souks' quarters and alleys at night for a mystical experience unlike any other.
- Cooking Class: Unveil the secrets of ancient Moroccan cuisine with the help of "Dada", a female professional cook.
- Essaouira: Morocco is known for its' Argan Oil but also for its wine. Discover some local wine specialties during a gourmet wine tasting lunch. (Post-Trip)